Friday, January 8, 2010

Dave & Jen Plus 10

My nephew David got married on January 8th, 2010. This is their second marriage and they both have 5 kids, so they are now known as "Dave & Jen + 10!" At the very last minute, Mom, Della, Megan and I dashed up to Utah for the wedding since the weather was clean. We left on Thursday and came home on Sunday after spending Saturday in Las Vegas with the Leishman's. Megan didn't go back to college from her winter break until the 12th so this gave us a fun trip up to see family.

Congratulations David and Jen!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your last minute trips up here! It was SO fun having you here. Love the pictures, espeically the one of my Mom and Ryan.

Ruth Ann said...

Cute pictures ... I need a copy of the one of me with Ry ... it is precious!!! Good job!!