Sunday, September 9, 2007

Grandma Minnie's House???


Yes, this is Grandma Minnie's old house. It hasn't sold yet and with the market being slow Eric thought it would be a good idea to rent it cheap to Grandma's good friend Lisa who needs an afforadable roof over her head. So Lisa got it painted and Eric arranged to get linolium and carpet. WOW! What a difference!
I should try to find a "before" picture -- unless you've seen it you wouldn't believe it.

Madison and Jason checking out Grandma's old bedroom.



3 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

It's amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do. I think I want to paint my house. :)

Anonymous said...

That is amazing -- what a difference. I remember all the clutter and now it is so fresh and nice.
Ruthie

Unknown said...

Wow, Little Donna, good to see you still smiling!