Monday, September 15, 2008

Meet Boomer!

The kids have been really missing having a pet since we lost Bandit. Della has been keeping us posted when she has come across a really cool cat. Mom & I went to take Della to lunch for her birthday and we went over to the Animal Hospital to check him out. He's adorable and looks alot like Bandit. It took us 5 days to come up with a name we all agreed upon. Boomer is pretty active, (but then again Bandit was a fat cat and this is a 4 month old kitten), quite skiddish (he's lived most of his life in a cage) and thinks my candle room is one giant cat toy just for him! We all love Boomer!!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

debra said...

Awww- we love Covina Animal Hospital cats... good ol' Aunt Della! All of ours came from her!

I'm glad you've been able to fill the void and a new kitty... he's cute!

Sandie's Spot said...

Congratulations... Very cutie, kittens are so much fun.
I really wish I wasn't allergic to cats, because I miss them.

Have fun!

Ruth Ann said...

He does look a lot like bandit ... congrats!

Rachel Boaz said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Jory and Chani said...

Hey Donna! I'm glad we're blogging friends now! And I'm glad you guys got a new cat!

Rebekah Boaz said...

What a cutie!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

How fun you guys have a new member of your family. He's cute.