Thursday, December 20, 2007

My True Love Gave To Me???????????

Christmas is just around the corner and I've had an easy way to know just exactly how many days until the Jolly Old Man makes his annual appearance to put presents under our tree. How you might ask? Well, My True Love (yes, that would be Eric!) is doing the 12 days of Christmas for me. Every day I've had a present delivered to me with the kids singing the verse for that day of the song. It has been very cute and has made me feel very appreciated during a stressful time of year when the TODO list is never ending. So here's a SHOUT OUT to my man for making his wife feel special!!!

If I were more on the ball, I'd post a picture of all the amazingly wrapped presents (yes, he has a helper outside of my children and man can she make bows!!) I've received things like: bath and body products, a wallet, sleep socks (sooooooooooo soft!), pretty stationery, lotions, etc. A clue is left on the package like, "On the 1st Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me some shimmer and relaxation." Inside the package would be bubble bath and shimmer body lotion. Too fun!!!

What a guy!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

That is SO cool! You definitely deserve the pampering!

Way to go Eric!!!

debra said...

I think you might have the cutest husband ever! He totally wins the award! Go Eric!

And you totally deserve it too- you're awesome! WE LOVE YOU!

Amy said...

That is just darling! I'm so impressed!

Jodi Leishman said...

What a guy - good job Eric!!

Everyone needs a little pampering. Enjoy it.

Ruth Ann said...

Good job Eric!!! You win the prize for being the most creative ... and Donna deserves it ... lucky girl!!

Gallaugher Spot said...

Way to go Eric. We have got to clone that guy!